We recognise the fragility of our natural world and we understand that it is our responsibility to ensure the we minimise the environmental impact our processes and products have on the environment.
In pursuit of this we have pledged to:
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulations, including RoHs, WEEE and REACH.
- Improve continually our environmental management systems.
- Minimise the environmental impact of our products during their design and development, manufacture, use and disposal.
- Monitor our environmental performance regularly through the setting and reviewing of environmental objectives and targets.
- Work with our suppliers and customers to improve their environmental performance and reduce environmental impact.
- Communicate this policy to all employees and to the public as required.
- Implement appropriate environmental training for all staff.
- Reduce water and electricity consumption. Alphasense has installed roof mounted photo-voltaic panels and produces much of its own electricity.
- Minimise waste and consumption of materials and Implement recycling and re-use where possible.
- Dispose of all waste through the appropriate channels.