Alphasense is a responsible manufacturer of a variety of technologies for gas sensors used to enhance safety and protect the environment.
We recognise our responsibility to ensure that our products and processes minimise any impact on the environment; therefore we:
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulations, including RoHs, WEEE and REACH.
- Improve continually our environmental management systems.
- Minimise the environmental impact of our products during their design and development, manufacture, use and disposal.
- Monitor our environmental performance regularly through the setting and reviewing of environmental objectives and targets.
- Work with our suppliers and customers to improve their environmental performance and reduce environmental impact.
- Communicate this policy to all employees and to the public as required.
- Implement appropriate environmental training for all staff.
- Reduce water and electricity consumption. Alphasense has installed roof mounted photo-voltaic panels and produces much of its own electricity.
- Minimise waste and consumption of materials and Implement recycling and re-use where possible.
- Dispose of all waste through the appropriate channels.
Staying at the forefront of sensor technology guarantees the best solutions for our customersRead
Each and every sensor is manufactured to the highest standards and tested for long-term reliabilityRead
Through investment and innovation we strive to exceed environmental and legislative targetsRead